Sunday, September 5, 2010

World's Worst Fast-Food Restaurant Tries Really Hard

So I went to this restaurant that was in a convenient store, and the lights were very dim, flickering and dark. It was very cramped inside with a few run-down booths. I could barely read the menu behind the counter where you order, because it was tilted at an extreme angle, but I do remember fretting about whether I wanted chicken salad or a burger. The chicken salad looked so great on the picture in the menu, but when I actually SAW the chicken salad, all the lettuce was brown and shriveled.

The saddest thing is, all the employees were trying so very hard to sell food. They were trying TOO hard. They were being ridiculously friendly, over-the-top, absolutely bent on good customer service to the point where it was a personal space invasion. But their food and supplies were simply bad. I remember being served water in a plastic zip-lock bag. And, the water was dipped out of a bubbling cauldron nearby, probably being used to sterilize the water... Well, I don't want to think about it that much.

I guess they get an A for Effort. But I hope my dream-self won't go out to eat there again. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment