Monday, September 13, 2010

I Hate Being 1-Upped

I had a dream that I was on an art forum where I was posting some of my works for other non-artists to see and critique. I was the only artist, to my knowledge, posting there and I was like "yay look at my doodlez! :B"

And then some other guy on there is like, "HAY I'm an artist too!" and then he posts all of HIS art... which are these epically amazing pencil drawings of this epically awesome Death Knight from the Warcraft series. It is so epically awesomely shaded and it looks so awesome that everyone there on the artsite is like "WOW SO COOL" and I'm like... "Yeah... that's awesome. -curls in corner and fails-"

... Really, though, I don't mind when people have art that's better then mine in real life. I don't know why I did in my dream-world. O.o

Also, I should not write these posts when I just wake up. I used the words "epic" and "awesome" way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment