Saturday, September 25, 2010

This Album Sucks

Finally, after a long time I have a dream that's worth putting down... I think.

So I had a dream I was listening to my iPod while lying in bed, and the current album I was listening to was some weird techno mumbo-jumbo. Autotuned voice an all that. The album art was strangely vivid as I was holding the CD case. On the front it was a sillouette of the artist in a desert, plus his name in a cactusy-like font on the front.

On the BACK, however, was not a description of his music and a list of the track titles. On the back was a physical description of the artist himself.

...why? I don't care what he looks like! I just want to know about his music!

I was then set and determined to be a better and more capable musician then he was to an extent where I learned how to actually autotune my voice by speaking. Autotuned.

I hate autotuning, personally- just talking into a machine and letting it do the music FOR you. But to actually speak autotuned- to make your voice sound like that just by talking- that's a real talent. And I did it. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment